Best DSLR Cameras

Rui Soares

Estimable
May 16, 2014
the canon 70d is actually pretty bad for video, with terrible moire and mooshy video, the only good thing going for it is the decent aufocus in liveview.

simmi_Saraf

Prominent
Feb 8, 2017
When u think of a DLSR, u think of a high quality photography. Best is Nikon.
I have been using it since last 3 years as for personal and for professional use.
No doubt the best!

Anomy_

Estimable
May 24, 2014
1) Does the camera have a trip for the aperture in a manual lens?
2) Does the camera indicate when the chosen focus spot is in phase (focus) with a manual lens?
3) How easily can a CPU lens be manipulated in manual mode?

These are my concerna because,
1) No matter the genius of a programmer the programmer can't program a camera for every conceivable situation, but I can by going to manual mode,
2) I use CPU lens, mostly in auto focus and manual exposure. Also, I have lenses going back more than 40 years that I have no desire to replace. Nor do I need to replace lenses because I have invested time in learning how cameras work.
And, the Histogram is my friend.
So, do these cameras have provisions for a manual aperture, and does the phased focus indicator depend on a CPU lens. ?
Outside of these concerns, Meh.

STSinNYC

Prominent
Aug 1, 2017
The Nikon D7200 is now under $1,000, a much more capable camera than the D5600, particularly lens compatibility.

sonali456

Great
May 9, 2018
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV is good. Full-frame cameras tend to be well-built across the board, and there are a lot of excellent options. But Canon’s new EOS 5D Mark IV is our pick. For the price, you get a lot of Canon’s latest tech inside a camera body that isn’t much larger than midrange APS-C DSLRs – great for sports photographers who need to run around or carry multiple cameras.

May 23, 2018
You reference the d500 as a FF, when in reality it is a DX " The D7500 uses the same Expeed 5 image processor as some of Nikon's more expensive full-frame cameras such as the D500,"