Solved! Best Features Of Galaxy S8

Stephsniz

Great
Jun 3, 2019
Hey, all I am hoping to upgrade my mobile phone and thinking about upgrade to Galaxy S8. So what do you guys think? Buying Galaxy S8 would be the best choice or not? I have seen many people own an S8, was wondering if you had any suggestions for cool gifts for the S8 owner in your life.

Could be anything, cases, screen protectors, any type of accessory... just looking for ideas here. Let me know in this thread and tell me why your item(s) will make a great gift for any S8 owner! Then I'll decide whether I buy a Galaxy S8 or not.

Solution
Just a word to the wise. If you need more space for apps, as the number advertised as the space of the phone is not the amount you actually have access to, then that brand of phone is not where you want to go. While I love Samsung, don't get me wrong they make great phones, they also don't allow for turning the SD card into "Internal" rather than "External" storage. Which for some (not me) is a pain because they download tons of apps.

Just something to consider.
Just a word to the wise. If you need more space for apps, as the number advertised as the space of the phone is not the amount you actually have access to, then that brand of phone is not where you want to go. While I love Samsung, don't get me wrong they make great phones, they also don't allow for turning the SD card into "Internal" rather than "External" storage. Which for some (not me) is a pain because they download tons of apps.

Just something to consider.

Solution