Best Gadgets for Portable Power

Jul 21, 2018
What about the powerbank 50,000 mah, with lil flashlight & dual charge ports, what do u think about those, are they any good or should I have bougyg different power device? Are they any good, I bought 1 & and only used couple times so far but they seem to b pretty good. I wanted to get a cover for it but can't seem to find any yet. Do u know where best place to get covers or where I can get 1. I inky paid $28 aud for the powerbank on ebay. So far I really like it. Last time I got powerpod, & wasn't as high mah, was only smallest 1 & never lasted long.

Jul 21, 2018
Went to ask about the powerbank 500000 Mah, 2 USB ports & lil light if needed to use on it. Was wondering what u thought about those, if they r any good, as I've only ever bought powerpod x1 meaning only 1 ever bought, which was alot smaller & didn't get much charge out of it, maybe only 50% charge @ a time. So wanted to get highest charge I could this time. But I got the powerbank from ebay for $28 aud, which is gr8 price here. Usually it'd cost round $100 plus @ shops down rd. No matter what brand I got, still would have costed round that much. It looks like it could fit a cap on end, but can't seem to find 1 or even a case for it. Wouldn't mind trying to find 1 from somewhere, as it's pretty heavy & big, yet not to heavy etc. I just don't want to wreck it or scratch it either. But so far it's gr8 charger, as I can charge anything from it & 2 people can use it, or I can charge camera, MP3, speaker, phone, watch, psp or tablet. Depending on what's running low @ time & will don't have to wait for 1 to charge then the other & the it has the percentage on screen for u ta charge to, so I know how full it is etc.

Oct 28, 2018
The next best thing is an easy to carry charger. Found this one and ahven't looked back.https://smile.amazon.com/Charger-Anker-Foldable-PowerPort-Samsung/dp/B07DFWKBF7/ref=sr_1_1?m=A294P4X9EWVXLJ&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1540757105&sr=1-1&dpID=31w3EakNHNL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

daddywalter

Distinguished
May 21, 2011
I consider Anker the "gold standard", and I love their products; but recently I picked up a couple of RUIPU 24400Mah powerbanks on Amazon. This device is less expensive ($32.05 IIRC) than the top-rated Anker PowerCore 20100 which I also own), and it has a digital charge-remaining readout that I like better than Anker's four-LED system. I haven't run any speed tests, but they seem to recharge my 2018 iPad and Moto Z Force Droid phone about as quickly as my Anker PowerCore 20100 -- and the RUIPUs themselves recharge to 100 percent faster than the Anker.. Can't comment on long-range reliability, since I've only had them a few weeks. One downside: of the two USB output ports, one is 2.1A but the other is only 1A -- and they aren't marked to remind you which is which. Anker's quality is the best, and their products' reliability make them worth the higher price as far as I'm concerned -- but the RUIPU's digital readout is a nice feature I wish Anker would adopt.