Best Gaming Headset

Sir Milo Gaming

Estimable
Aug 1, 2014
What is the best gaming headset w/ mic
Don't even say Razer because i am up to here *raises hand* with them the first air of 7.1 krakens died after 2 months then the second just arrived without ear cushion things and the shipping took two.5 weeks

Solution
Agreed with the Logitech 930, but please be aware of the cons surrounding this product. Please understand that even though this may come off as a negative review, it's not intended to be taken that way. I love this product. In my opinion, the pros outweigh the cons and I haven't found another product that meets the same sound quality, has a GOOD mic, AND wireless. This is my second G930 over the past 4 years. I purchased a second set because my ear cushions were wearing out after 2+ years.

- Wireless means it's going to receive some interference from outsides sources. Someone using a microwave can make your headset lose connection.
- Battery life is good, but will deteriorate over time. My current G930 is my second...

prit87

Estimable
Jun 16, 2014

Logitec g930 is a great headset you can also have a look at this site for some other gaming headset.

https://www.ezvid.com/toptenheadsets

dennisfyfe

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2010
Agreed with the Logitech 930, but please be aware of the cons surrounding this product. Please understand that even though this may come off as a negative review, it's not intended to be taken that way. I love this product. In my opinion, the pros outweigh the cons and I haven't found another product that meets the same sound quality, has a GOOD mic, AND wireless. This is my second G930 over the past 4 years. I purchased a second set because my ear cushions were wearing out after 2+ years.

- Wireless means it's going to receive some interference from outsides sources. Someone using a microwave can make your headset lose connection.
- Battery life is good, but will deteriorate over time. My current G930 is my second replacement and the battery life is 6-7 hours with the volume being 75% or higher.
- The microphone is a "hit and miss" issue. Right now, my headset will turn itself off when I move the mic from it's upward "muted" position back down to the "in-use" position.

Hope that helps.

Solution

tambeshakunt

Honorable
Jun 5, 2013
Absolutely...agree with you and the interference depends on where you use it. I.e in my room there is no other interference so I am ok.

Btw... you do know you can buy replacement cushions for about £5 right?

RazerZ

Honorable
Herald
Aug 18, 2013
Razer, Logitech, Turtle Beach, etc. aren't that great for the price. Cheap materials, and in general just low quality compared to other options at a similar price point. If you really wanted the best audio experience buy a pair of studio headphones and add a mic to them. We could help you if we knew a budget.

TRENDING THREADS