Best gaming laptop around this price?

Psycho Mantis

Honorable
Jul 15, 2013
Hey guys, I have some store credit for best buy, and I would appreciate some help to find the best gaming laptop for 1250 or under... Basically I want to be able to run new games without a problem and for future games I won't mind tuning down the graphics somewhat. I would prefer whatever would last me the longest without giving me any issues. I am also not interested in building a pc, as I want the mobility
Thank you very much

Psycho Mantis

Honorable
Jul 15, 2013
Thank you both. I was about to buy the g750jw today, however I did research on forums and read about some issues. Lines in the screen, but that will most likely be fixed in the future with updates. But there was also when I put the display to sleep and back, the screen flickered, and I read that on forums as well. Even the worker said he's never seen a computer do that before. So that prevented me from buying it since I'm spending all of this money and I better not have issues lol.

About the MSI, I've never heard much about that brand, is it any good?

shaun_shaun

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2010
The MSI option is also great with a 4700MQ cpu .. Asus one has a 17" display with a better battery.. and little better overall in spec wise.. choose the best one for your liking ..

btw I m not aware of the flicking issue ..

Psycho Mantis

Honorable
Jul 15, 2013
I would love to have that asus, it's just the issues I've read about are preventing me from buying it... Haha I'd go out and buy it right now if it didn't have those issues

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 3
F Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 4
J Laptop Tech Support 7
Adviceasker Laptop Tech Support 7
Z Laptop Tech Support 3
J Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 3