Best gaming laptop around this price?

Psycho Mantis

Honorable
Jul 15, 2013
Hey guys, I have some store credit for best buy, and I would appreciate some help to find the best gaming laptop for 1250 or under... Basically I want to be able to run new games without a problem and for future games I won't mind tuning down the graphics somewhat. I would prefer whatever would last me the longest without giving me any issues. I am also not interested in building a pc, as I want the mobility
Thank you very much

Psycho Mantis

Honorable
Jul 15, 2013
Thank you both. I was about to buy the g750jw today, however I did research on forums and read about some issues. Lines in the screen, but that will most likely be fixed in the future with updates. But there was also when I put the display to sleep and back, the screen flickered, and I read that on forums as well. Even the worker said he's never seen a computer do that before. So that prevented me from buying it since I'm spending all of this money and I better not have issues lol.

About the MSI, I've never heard much about that brand, is it any good?

shaun_shaun

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2010
The MSI option is also great with a 4700MQ cpu .. Asus one has a 17" display with a better battery.. and little better overall in spec wise.. choose the best one for your liking ..

btw I m not aware of the flicking issue ..