Solved! Best gaming laptop in terms of durability

candyassn64

Prominent
Oct 20, 2017
Gaming laptops are such a big investment for a lot of people so i don't want to invest on something that is so flimsy that it can't handle little drops of water or a single foot drop so is there any gaming options like that? And i prefer it to be relatively light cause i travel a lot for studying

Solution
It's a bit tough to know what will happen to a system if it gets wet or is dropped, the only ones you can be safer with are the tougher built systems like Lenovo T models, which are not made for gaming. There is one or two rugged semi-gaming systems but they are almost double the price of a normal system of the same speed and the top specs are on the low end for gaming.
It's a bit tough to know what will happen to a system if it gets wet or is dropped, the only ones you can be safer with are the tougher built systems like Lenovo T models, which are not made for gaming. There is one or two rugged semi-gaming systems but they are almost double the price of a normal system of the same speed and the top specs are on the low end for gaming.

Solution