Best headphone among these.

Asbaat

Estimable
Mar 20, 2014
Hi, the first thing is that ONLY TELL THE BEST ONES BETWEEN THESE DONT JUST GIVE LINKS ON AMAZON/NEWEGG CUZ IN MY COUNTRY I ONLY HAVE THESE AVAILABLE.
Now, sorry for the caps, coming to the point. i want a good gaming headset which will give me maximum bass, good mic with noise cancellation, everything should be good, the cups should be comfortable and I shouldn't feel pain in my ears after just 20 minutes of using it. Also if any headset supports 5.1 or 7.1 surround, also tell me that. Ok, here is the list:-
1. Sennheiser HD-201 Dynamic HiFi Stereo Headphones
2. Sennheiser Gaming Headphones PC31
3. Corsair Gaming Headset VENGEANCE 1100 COMMUNICATION
4. Creative Gaming Headset HS 850 Draco
5. Corsair Raptor HS30 Analog Gaming Headset
6. Logitech Digital Precision Gaming Headphone
7. Logitech Gaming Headset USB G330
8. Sennheiser Gaming Headphones PMX 90
9. Roccat Kulo Stereo Gaming Headset ROC-14-600
10. Cooler Master Gaming Headset Ceres 500
11. Razer Piranha Gaming Communicator
12. Razer Orca Gaming Headsets
13. Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones

Thanks, I only have these headphones available, please tell which one is the best that suits my game style as i mentioned above.

Solution
The 7.1 and 5.1 is just a gimmick, audio quality is always better. From your list, the Sennheiser HD 428 and the Creative HS 850 Draco top your list. Its up to you of which one you would prefer.

BlueFireZ

Estimable
The 7.1 and 5.1 is just a gimmick, audio quality is always better. From your list, the Sennheiser HD 428 and the Creative HS 850 Draco top your list. Its up to you of which one you would prefer.

Solution

Asbaat

Estimable
Mar 20, 2014

Yeah but what about cooler master Ceres 500? I have also searched and they are very beautiful and good-looking. Also for the sennheiser i have heard that their bass is very bad. I also want a decent bass