Best laptop for eyes

AkashKumarDev

Estimable
Mar 19, 2014
Work with my current laptop ( Sony vaio vpceh25en ) is very hard. My eyes get tired very soon. When i work with LG screen it's super good. Please recommend me best laptop which is good for eyes. Is Dell true life screen is better ?

Solution
I would recommend an asus as I use one and it is very good in terms of image quality. I have never used a newer models of the dell so I don't know how good it is. And yes matte screens will make it better. Generally if a screen has a matte screen then it should stop the glare.

AkashKumarDev

Estimable
Mar 19, 2014

screen size or resolution is ok. i think picture quality and brightness is problem . i install several software(Driver) and test on Linux but problem exists. i can't work too much with that screen. this laptop have Nvidia 410M GPU.
My LG Screen Giving Smooth and clear Picture Quality as compare to This Vaio Screen.

AkashKumarDev

Estimable
Mar 19, 2014

my maximum budget is 1200 $. i tried lots of trick of with laptop.. but non of works !

I would recommend an asus as I use one and it is very good in terms of image quality. I have never used a newer models of the dell so I don't know how good it is. And yes matte screens will make it better. Generally if a screen has a matte screen then it should stop the glare.

Solution

orlbuckeye

Distinguished

The laptops that ciost the most have the best screens. Basically a 500 laptop will have a cheaper screen then a 1000 laptop.

Asus generally uses good quality screens, especially in the N550 series and ROG (gaming) series notebooks. My advice is to look for something that advertises having an IPS screen, or look into a "glare type" screen (as opposed to a matte finish). Although the glare/glossy type screens will yield more, well, glare/gloss from ambient light, the lack of the matte finish on them results in a crisper and brighter image. Either that or any IPS screen should be better for you, I think. :)

P.S. sorry for the late reply.

AkashKumarDev

Estimable
Mar 19, 2014
after compare with Dell 3546(anti glare ) with Vaio 25EN .. i found Vaio screen is much better. Now I'm sure problem is on NVIDIA / Graphic Driver side.
get and work with graphics driver not easy as Windows. Sony Vaio Team should provide driver for Linux as well.

Drivers/support is largely dependent on the Linux community. I think Sony developing drivers specifically for Linux would require more manpower, and since Linux has a much smaller market/user base, they won't do it (didn't Sony sell the Vaio name to somebody else recently, also?).

AkashKumarDev

Estimable
Mar 19, 2014
i wonder by Samsung phone 720p screen is better and than Dell 3546 laptop !
i can work with phone more than my laptop. phone has better color collaboration !
i think buy a Vaio S series laptop (1080p) will be good for me