Best Mini Computer

MissHalifax

Estimable
Jun 19, 2015
I am a Senior and not very knowledgeable about computers. My husband & I are tired of paying the high costs of cable TV. We are looking for a mini computer that we can connect to our home TV and stream HD Movies. We do not need to use it for anything else. What would you recommend? I have been told that whatever I use it will need an HDMI CONNECTION outlet. Is that correct?

Solution

Sounds like you want a TV rather than a computer. Newer TVs have reception for streaming TV shows and movies... Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Showtime, and more, without subscribing to cable. You need an internet connection to the TV. Go to Best Buy and tell them what you are looking for, and they will give good advice.

Tom_107

Commendable
May 12, 2016

Sounds like you want a TV rather than a computer. Newer TVs have reception for streaming TV shows and movies... Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Showtime, and more, without subscribing to cable. You need an internet connection to the TV. Go to Best Buy and tell them what you are looking for, and they will give good advice.

Solution