Galaxy S III Mini
Galaxy SII Plus
Galaxy Grand Duos
Xcover 2

HTC
Velocity
One Sv
One S

These are my options. It`s hard to choose. What I would like to have in my future smartphone is:

- smooth performance
- enjoyable experience watching the phone
- great organizer (including contacts, messaging)
- good or excelent for multimedia (including games and subs for video is a must)
- acceptable batery performance

Please tell me why would you choose (or you already did) one or another. The very reason that would convince you (or already did) to choose it or that single detail that would put you aside from it.

Thank you!

maxxum

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2006
HTC One here - the screen is drop dead gorgeous and the sound is fantastic. I might have gone with the S4 but only having 9GB free space was a no-go and I didn't want to pay the extra $$. I like apps and some games are like 1GB all alone. The HTC also feels really good in the hand and I have get to see a stutter in the OS. I can sometimes see stutters in some apps, but when I tested the S4 they were there too. And for some reason while testing the S4 I got several 2-3 second hangs, but it might have been the unit I got.

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012

OP has already said more than once that the Nexus is unavailable where he lives. Please refrain from making this suggestion again in this thread.

@OP, the best one in your list is the Galaxy S3. If you haven't already made your decision, I'd go with that.

aquaprin90

Honorable
Jun 5, 2013
I will go with Samsung Galaxy Grand and in fact I own one too. Now-a-days Samsung is providing good and cheap Android phones with much advanced features and about grand it has a large screen with a very nice camera quality which was my first preference. So, its working fine for me.

vibhor1234

Honorable
Jun 6, 2013
if you are lokking for a phone then lenovo is the best choise for you.it is a trusted company and the phones has eye catching desiegns.lenovo A830 is an example and have 1gb ram which is neccesary for a phone and has Quad Core 1.2GHz processor and the camera is in the form of it.this is a dual-sim phone which ranges around 13 thousand($229.99).so i will recomend u this phone because it has many feautures.

Ashwin Adithya

Honorable
Jun 13, 2013

Go with **** Galaxy Grand Duos **** !

Performance : Same as galaxy s2 and all devices that you have listed.

Battery : Replaceable battery. You can buy a spare battery or an extended battery. (HTC phones that you have listed don't have replaceable battery)

Storage: Has micro sd slot (Htc phones that you have listed don't have micro sd slot)

Screen size: larger than all the phones that you have listed.

Sim Slot: Dual sim phone. All other phones are single sim.

surajmittal

Honorable
Jul 2, 2013
I will go for Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos. The device offers great features.The phone has an internal memory of 8GB which allows you to store a large number of apps and data internally and if you need more space, external memory of 64GB is available via Micro SD Card.

TRENDING THREADS