Best Speakers For Music Around $50

Salatica

Commendable
Jun 16, 2016
I know you can't get that good quality in this price range but any recommendations would be much appreciated.

I mostly listen to rap and hip-hop so something that has a nice base is what I'm going for.

Solution
for $50 you can pick up a pair of cheap $25-30 speakers paired with a small budget amp like the lepai 2020 or similar. you can get monoprice new or perhaps a pair of used budget speakers from a slightly better level. other solutions include pc speakers like the z313 or creative a250.

if you can stretch your budget up to around $70 you could get something like the micca mb42, dayton b652 or similar paired with a cheap amplifier like a lepai 2020. pc speaker options like the z333

for $80 solutions like the m-audio av32 can be had. pc speakers like the z523 are available.

for $100 you can get into things like the mackie cr3.

bookshelf speakers targeted towards hifi will sound better than pc speakers but without a subwoofer will lack a...
for $50 you can pick up a pair of cheap $25-30 speakers paired with a small budget amp like the lepai 2020 or similar. you can get monoprice new or perhaps a pair of used budget speakers from a slightly better level. other solutions include pc speakers like the z313 or creative a250.

if you can stretch your budget up to around $70 you could get something like the micca mb42, dayton b652 or similar paired with a cheap amplifier like a lepai 2020. pc speaker options like the z333

for $80 solutions like the m-audio av32 can be had. pc speakers like the z523 are available.

for $100 you can get into things like the mackie cr3.

bookshelf speakers targeted towards hifi will sound better than pc speakers but without a subwoofer will lack a bit on the bass side but the front speakers will output a bit more power than pc speakers as well in many cases. pc speakers with a subwoofer may be a bit more boomy sounding but will lack a bit of the quality. honestly any sort of high power subwoofer will cost more than your whole budget. you can add a subwoofer from monoprice later on if you got a hifi speaker setup

if you're on a tight budget, going with headphones is also an option. the koss portapro are bassy and decent for cheap. jvc s500 is bassy for cheap. jvx harx700 is worth looking into. even the audiotechnica m30 is a decent contendor if you can stand shallow earcups.

my suggestions would be:
A) go with headphones in your budget range or make do with a pc speaker system
B) up your budget a bit and get some entry level bookshelf speakers and just be happy with mid bass not low level bass

Solution

Salatica

Commendable
Jun 16, 2016
First of all thank you for answering. Second, I do have a pair of HyperX Clouds but sometimes I just want to make my house loud :) . Third, I have been hearing a lot about the z333 as "the best budget speakers" so i am interested in those, your opinion on those in particularly? (Sorry for bad english)

pc speakers like that are okay. they arent terrible yet arent great either. the best i can say is that logitech speakers are average quality and tend to be pretty decent value for what you pay for them. most tend to be a little boomy sounding on bass and a little warm and while they may lack a bit of detail i've never not been happy with logitech for the price paid.

if you are looking for a little more quality, a $20 amp paired with $50 speakers will do that but given the lack of a subwoofer you may get a little less low end. not that a pc speaker system is going to kick insanely loud on the low end but a subwoofer of any type does help.

keep in mind that pc speakers arent going to do a good job of making the whole house loud although would be okay for apartments or a few interconnected rooms. they just lack the output to fill huge spaces. (for that much more expensive solutions are often needed)