Best Video Converter Software 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

wb3abn

Estimable
Oct 1, 2014
Who wrote this article? They obviously have absolutely NO CLUE about video editing or conversion. I don't think they even tested these programs against each other. Must have just been based on sales statistics or something. AVS has *always* been the most completely LAME and worthless software out there! For years it didn't have the ability to write digital audio (output) it could only read it and produce ProAudio out (analog). Now, the interface has gobbs of options but is so arcanely confusing experienced users cannot access needed functions in a reasonable fashion to accomplish common tasks like knocking down the bitrate of a BluRay but preserving HD audio - actually I don't see ANY HD options at all! Good luck, if this is the BEST of your top 10, I'd say this article is a total waste of time and hopefully NOT an indication of what Tom's is becoming... BTW, no mention AT ALL of free software that actually works like HANDBRAKE or even DVDFab (not free but good!).

mkosi35

Estimable
Jun 17, 2014
i work in video editing a lot and as far iwe seen, sadly but true most often used software for video editing and convert is still Final cut.... i think its kinda outdated and....it is aple product.... so no thnx....
most options for video editing and convertion has (my opinion) adobe premiere....
lately im experimentin allso with Blender and i find it most universal tool, but kinda complicated for beginners... i mentioned it because it can be used for adding more frames and hole lot of other stuff....

Keith304

Estimable
Oct 17, 2014
Avs video converter don't support audio files. Sadly but aimersoft is better then avs. Aimersoft video converter don't split .flv file it's biggest weakness of it. I use Adobe primer pro and corel videoshop pro. They both are best. Otherwise final cut.. Is best for beginners. ??

Skittles4779

Estimable
Jan 18, 2015
I have had AVS for about 3 years and it was an asset for my converting needs. But in the past few months I have had nothing but problems. The conversion time is too long and most times never completes. If i do get a rare occasion when conversion does complete i burn my finished product just to find that I have NO SOUND for the last 20 minutes or NOT AT ALL. I do not recommend AVS

Status
Not open for further replies.