Best Video Editing Software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2018
Hi Guys i am a new member and and have just invested in a lovely ASUS ROG GT51CH which has the following main specs:

I7-7700k
NVIDIA GTX1070 8GB
32GB DDR 4

I Believe this will be a great system for both gaming and video editing (if i am wrong please let me know) but now looking for a powerful and yet easy to use video editing software package to edit videos from both my Gopro and Iphone X videos both in 4K.

Have previously played around with Pinnacle studio 21 which i must admit isn't bad and i liked all the wipes and effects but i tried that on my old system which was a i7-4400k and R9 280 4GB based and it was not very fast and previewing took a while even with 1080 videos. my only other problem with pinnacle was that a lot of the graphics were childish or useless.
What i did like with pinnacle was the ease of use with the very simple click and drag.

So i am looking for a easy to use yet powerful video editing software that will make the most of my system giving me a great professional look and if it contains great transitions, Titles and Overlays then that will be a great bonus

fowlgb

Prominent
Aug 12, 2017
At gaming the system is perfect and in video editing. I can say if you want to play games at 4k you need 1080 ti but if you want to game at 1080p or 1440p the 1070 will be perfect. Or if you are more on the editing side than the gaming side you can get i7-8700k...... But still this will do the work.......(BTW new graphics cards are coming soon so you can save some money and buy one :) )

manddy123

Commendable
Aug 25, 2016
I've used Sony Vegas, and even not knowing anything about video editing I was still able to do awesome edits. It's a very straight forward software while being great.

Status
Not open for further replies.