best video player

JoeyRindone

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008

You graphics card will have settings that can tweak to adjust the quality of your videos. This will work in almost any video player. Tom's has a good guide on it. It is 3 years old, but still relevant http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/hqv-2-radeon-geforce,2844-2.html.

Personally, I like a program called SmoothVideo Project that works with Windows Media Player Classic. It does GPU accelerated frame smoothing, and does a better job than most high end TV's. Everything you need is in the install. http://www.svp-team.com/wiki/Download.

Udit Sharmaa

Honorable
Apr 2, 2013
i like gom player and i'm habitual of it. I like it's interface, screen size adjustment flexibility and other keys for different purpose, and Subtitle drag and drop option. but it doesn't perform well when playing 1080p or high bitrate videos. so, I want a video player that have features like gom but a strong v player as well.
I find mpc-hc is very good and also hear about mpc-BE. what would you say Guys? . IS MPC-BE IS ONE OF THE BEST ? IS IT HAVE ALL CODEC LIKE VLC? IS IT FLEXIBLE LIKE GOM?

Udit Sharmaa

Honorable
Apr 2, 2013

i like gom player and i'm habitual of it. I like it's interface, screen size adjustment flexibility and other keys for different purpose, and Subtitle drag and drop option. but it doesn't perform well when playing 1080p or high bitrate videos. so, I want a video player that have features like gom but a strong v player as well.
I find mpc-hc is very good and also hear about mpc-BE .......................

Udit Sharmaa

Honorable
Apr 2, 2013

I find mpc-hc is very good and also hear about mpc-BE. what would you say Guys? . IS MPC-BE IS ONE OF THE BEST ? IS IT HAVE ALL CODEC LIKE VLC? IS IT FLEXIBLE LIKE GOM?