Solved! Best way to connect 2.0 speakers to PC? (gaming and music)

SilverDealer

Honorable
Jan 1, 2014
So, I've snagged myself some new Hi-Res speakers called S880DB (https://www.edifier.com/int/en/speakers/s880) and got a gaming PC. Now it came with all the needed cables and the following ways to connect:

3.5mm AUX
USB audio
Optical / Coaxial Digital Input

The thing is that my motherboard can support all three ways and I'm wondering what is the best way to connect the speakers to my PC? I'll be using it primarily for gaming and music. This is my motherboard (https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/Z370-TOMAHAWK/Overview)

Oct 30, 2018
Honestly if i were you i would plug in a optical cord into the pc i have one plugged into my pc and i have the logitech z623 which sounds godly with a optical cable with gold contacts which i picked up for a few bucks by syncwire on amazon which i highly reccomend you pick up for the pc and you will not be disappointed

Oct 30, 2018
Honestly if i were you i would plug in a optical cord into the pc i have one plugged into my pc and i have the logitech z623 which sounds godly with a optical cable with gold contacts which i picked up for a few bucks by syncwire on amazon which i highly reccomend you pick up for the pc and you will not be disappointed

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Audio 3
F Audio 1
omqkarma Audio 1
K Audio 2
T Audio 1
W Audio 3
W Audio 2
N Audio 1
B Audio 5
M Audio 5
N Audio 2