Best way to PVR sports to PC

SK1981

Estimable
Jul 6, 2014
What's up ya'll?

I don't know where to put this question so I'll just take a shot in the dark and hope someone can help me find a solution.

So basiclally, I'm wanting to create sports highlights/montage videos. My question is, which is the best way to obtain the source videos to edit? Capture card? HD PVR? Software that lets me download off browser?

Please let me know of any suggestions.

Thanks in advance!!

Solution
Capture card is probably the easiest way, without going too much into gray waters. For that to work, you will probably have to subscribe to a cable / satellite service, and have appropriate box (with analogue output).

Anything downloaded / captured over the Web, and then published, is probably prohibited by the TOSs of the respective company.
Capture card is probably the easiest way, without going too much into gray waters. For that to work, you will probably have to subscribe to a cable / satellite service, and have appropriate box (with analogue output).

Anything downloaded / captured over the Web, and then published, is probably prohibited by the TOSs of the respective company.

Solution