Better internet j3 6

Nancy625

Commendable
Oct 29, 2016
Pls anyone tell me what to do to get better Internet or coverage on my Samsung Galaxy J3 6..as I'm just currently stuck in a 2yr agreement with SPRINT... UGGHHH

Solution
So you don't have internet of your own at home then, since you mention all around you are blocked.

If you are getting bad coverage from Sprint, lodge a complaint with them, without being obnoxious (trust me doing it while keeping your cool gets you way more help). Let them know that if you can't get service in your area that works, then you should not be bound by their agreement and want out of it. Can't charge you for service you can't get. They may find a way to get you better service, or let you out of the agreement.

That said, make sure other carriers have service in your area before changing over.

Also, sometimes it isn't that the area has bad service, but that the device is looking for the wrong tower. When out we can get...
How are you accessing the internet? Are you using it through the phones data plan? Or are you doing it through WiFi connections?

Normally WiFi will get you much better access, so if you can do it that way, you would be much better off, plus then you are not paying extra for extra data.

Nancy625

Commendable
Oct 29, 2016

Am accessing it through my Samsung's internet.. I don't have access to wifi.. As they r all blocked.. My carrier is sprint and does not work we'll ay all where I live

So you don't have internet of your own at home then, since you mention all around you are blocked.

If you are getting bad coverage from Sprint, lodge a complaint with them, without being obnoxious (trust me doing it while keeping your cool gets you way more help). Let them know that if you can't get service in your area that works, then you should not be bound by their agreement and want out of it. Can't charge you for service you can't get. They may find a way to get you better service, or let you out of the agreement.

That said, make sure other carriers have service in your area before changing over.

Also, sometimes it isn't that the area has bad service, but that the device is looking for the wrong tower. When out we can get connected to one and stay connected to it. It can be a real pain. Try going through the phone (in settings) and update your PRL. This updates the phone's coverage area. You may want to do that every time you return home to make sure you are on the right tower/connection.

Solution