Solved! Better smartphone (than S7)

NEOCROM

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2013
Hello. I would like to change my smartphone, and i would like some suggestions of ones that are better overall, preferably to have waterproof, most important, 64 or 128 GB storage, more RAMs, better CPU.
Preferably i would like to continue with Samsung, but can be other brands too.
Budget like 600$/euros.

NEOCROM

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2013
Well better than the S7 from Samsung, that would be the S8 and up. Samsung does not have a huge amount of phones in your price range, see what is available in your area for your carrier. Also a handy review from this site (and many others out there) https://www.tomsguide.com/best-picks/best-phones
What about Samsung A72 or A80? Or Oppo, or Xiaomi? Are oppo or xiaomi good in terms of performance, or this phones focus more on cameras?

What about Samsung A72 or A80? Or Oppo, or Xiaomi? Are oppo or xiaomi good in terms of performance, or this phones focus more on cameras?

Don't know much about the other Samsungs, but the specs are easy enough to look up. The other brands can be touchy, depending on where you live due to Chinese brands being restricted in some areas due to security issues. I think one of the phones my son had was a Xiaomi and he liked it, good features. Then his girlfriend bought the same model and it would not activate due to the restrictions.