Beyond iPhone: Touchy-Feely Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

If they want to get a cheap way to integrate "Dual Touch" for a computer, just write a driver that allows them to use dual mice.

Most likely it wouldn't be that hard, and it would allow you to do many things that you can't with a single mouse.

G

That was a great article and it would be great to have a touch screen for PC's but only if you can use it with voice as well, This way you can get rid of the keyboard and mouse...unless they find a good way to use brainwaves but thats just a dream till probably 20 years or so I'm guessing.

All that has to be done then is to make something better than a mouse and keyboard for gaming because I don't see first person shooters working well with a touch screen.

chaohsiangchen

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2008
Not quite interested in leaving my finger prints on my monitor. There was a thing called "IBM Light Pen" a long time ago, and guess where it is now? We don't even need two mice to do the same thing. Just program it so that hitting both left and right mouse button enables dynamic zoom with mouse going up and down.

The real next invention on human interface would be mind controller or FPS game controller that doesn't suck any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.