Bf wiped laptop clean accidentally & didnt come with windows software cd. I need it to work in 9 hours! Helppp meee please

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2018
I have a Toshiba laptop model # satellite c55t-A5123 that i bought used that use to have windows 8.1 installed. My boyfriend was trying to just do a factory reset and wiped my laptop clean completely. I need to reinstall the software because my computer is useless and does nothing at all now but it didnt come with the software cd. Is there anyway i can bypass having to go buy the software cd? Please HELP! I need my laptop for work in 9 hours

Solution
contact the vendor they may have a iso you can download and reinstall via a usb stick. if you need the pc to work now and can wait for a restore cd. use the windows media creation tool and make a windows 8.1 usb stick installer. after you install windows from another working pc you have to download the drivers for your laptop. if the windows media creation does not take your oem code on the bottom of the laptop. you can do a temp install of windows 10.
contact the vendor they may have a iso you can download and reinstall via a usb stick. if you need the pc to work now and can wait for a restore cd. use the windows media creation tool and make a windows 8.1 usb stick installer. after you install windows from another working pc you have to download the drivers for your laptop. if the windows media creation does not take your oem code on the bottom of the laptop. you can do a temp install of windows 10.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.