Big Reveal from BioWare Next Month

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kutark

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2007
I really hope its not a new Baldur's Gate. Modern Bioware =/= Bioware circa 2000, modern bioware would fuck baldur's gate 3 up so bad it wouldn't even be funny. It would be worse than what the remainder of The Matrix trilogy did to the original movie.

gorillateets

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2010
Does anyone else think Mass effect sucks? I mean for being a modern game they didn't even both to incorporate physics or decent graphics into the game. It looks like crap. Now please rate me down. :)

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
gorilla ... mass effect wasn't about good visuals or physix it was about a good story and actuakl choices that change the way the game unfolds even from mass effect 1 to 2. if one of your peopel dies in one they are dead in 2 if you choose to let somebthign live it can bite you in the next expantion and if you kill somehting it cna effect it in the szame way. also with the equipment system it was simple enough to use and custimize weapons and armor without takign too much time that it becomes work and not fun

if you want visuals with a no go play crysis thats what its there for ... if you want a good story with low visuals then play mass effect, just because its note your cup of tea doesn't mean its bad it jus tmeans you weren't the target audience :D

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
I like when companies take the time to create those teasing mysteries. It's a great publicity stunt. I think it's safe to assume it's going to be a Mass Effect shooter. We'll know for sure on December 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.