Black and white fuzzy screen of vhs

bradie142

Prominent
Sep 15, 2017
Is there a way you can see your vhs on ur vhs player that's connected to the hdmi tv in color where it's not black and white and fuzzy screen?

If your TV has a shared component (3 RCA jacks) composite (1 RCA jack) video input and you connected the VCR correctly but did not set the TV to composite video you would get a BW picture.
As for the fuzzy picture that is a combination of the low quality of the VCR with the usually horrible analog to digital conversion of most TVs. Video tape also degrades over time.

If your TV has a shared component (3 RCA jacks) composite (1 RCA jack) video input and you connected the VCR correctly but did not set the TV to composite video you would get a BW picture.
As for the fuzzy picture that is a combination of the low quality of the VCR with the usually horrible analog to digital conversion of most TVs. Video tape also degrades over time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
O Streaming Video & TVs 1