Black screen acer aspire switch 11

Peter_3105

Estimable
Feb 4, 2016
I've got the same problem that many other people have had it is an acer aspire switch 11 and when I turn it on it just says, Acer explore beyond limits, the loading cycle icon appears for a spin but then just goes off to a black screen, I've tried 2 options that was on the list here but nothing so far has happened, they were Alt and f10 and f2 f9 f10 and enter and then immediatly rebooting but still nothing, thank you for anyone's time if there able to help me.

Solution
Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start by connect an external monitor onto your laptop then boot it up and see if it would load into the desktop using the other screen.
- If it doesn't, try loading the laptop into Safe Mode.
- While the laptop is booting up repeatedly press on F8 until it load Advanced Boot Options then select Safe Mode.
- If it loads Safe Mode disable all the startup items and reboot.
- If it doesn't load in Safe Mode your last resort would be to run a Factory Reset to reinstall Windows.
- Here's the complete guide to run a Factory Reset.
http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12869/~/how-do-i-restore-my-computer-using-the-erecovery-management-program%3F
Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start by connect an external monitor onto your laptop then boot it up and see if it would load into the desktop using the other screen.
- If it doesn't, try loading the laptop into Safe Mode.
- While the laptop is booting up repeatedly press on F8 until it load Advanced Boot Options then select Safe Mode.
- If it loads Safe Mode disable all the startup items and reboot.
- If it doesn't load in Safe Mode your last resort would be to run a Factory Reset to reinstall Windows.
- Here's the complete guide to run a Factory Reset.
http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12869/~/how-do-i-restore-my-computer-using-the-erecovery-management-program%3F

Solution