Black screen after boot logo. [Solved]

LuvMi

Prominent
Mar 17, 2017
My phone is LG-F470K.
When I turn on my phone it shows the LG boot logo and then the black screen comes up. I tried going to the recovery mode, but nothing happens. I would love some help...

Try starting up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. If it does, you have either an app, virus, or malware on the phone that is going to need to be uninstalled/removed for you to start it up correctly. I would start with any apps or other files you added recently.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

LuvMi

Prominent
Mar 17, 2017

Didn't work. The only thing that works is when I plug in my USB from PC while holding the volume up button which brings me to download mode.

LuvMi

Prominent
Mar 17, 2017

I went to a phone repair shop/place (not very good at english) and got it fixed. They flashed a stock rom and reset the phone. I DID try to flash a stock rom but I kept getting errors, I think my USB wasn't suitable for it. Thanks anyways for trying to help.