Black screen after upgrade on Acer Aspire

May 22, 2018
Hello,
I upgraded the ram, NVME, and SSD on my Acer Aspire Nitro V15 Laptop. Since the Ram sits under the motherboard I had to disconnect everything and reconnect everything when I was done. After everything was complete, the screen dis not turn on at all. After connecting it to the external display it only displayed it on the external display. I installed a fresh windows and installed all the new drivers, but the display of the laptop stayed off. I even tried disconnecting and reconnecting the two cables that I believe were for the display, but still nothing. I would appreciate it if you guys could help me out please. The display was perfectly fine before opening. And I heard from a youtube that there is a button on the motherboard, which I found, but I don’t know how many times, or how long to press it.

Solution
That button, is it to clear the BIOS? If it is, push it, hold it for about 30 seconds. With the system being taken apart, and the external screen working, something physical is wrong with the screen. No way to tell over the internet. Maybe the connections got broken when it was taken apart, or just not connected properly. Have someone else check over the system that has worked with laptops before.
That button, is it to clear the BIOS? If it is, push it, hold it for about 30 seconds. With the system being taken apart, and the external screen working, something physical is wrong with the screen. No way to tell over the internet. Maybe the connections got broken when it was taken apart, or just not connected properly. Have someone else check over the system that has worked with laptops before.

Solution