BlackBerry 10 Home Screen Shown in Leaked Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjandric

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
Well, you can try tiles, and sell squat like Ballmer and the boyz. People like familiar look, but at the end it is how the multitasking work, and how easy and intuitive gestures are.

chicofehr

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012
I've been playing with the BB10 on the playbook and it seems to be pretty good considering its not supposed to work on the playbook but that's what side loading is for. I'm waiting for the one with the keyboard. I just want to press m for messages, b for browser, c for contacts, u for calculator and o for options. I love buttons :p

CaedenV

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2011
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]How else are you going to arrange square tiles on a screen?[/citation]
WP has square tiles on a screen and looks nothing like android. In fact, computers have had square tiles on screens for years before smartphones came along, and when android showed up nobody said 'Android looks just like X'. Surely they could have been a little more creative.

G

Black Berry should win a Academy Award for "Best Comedy" - This BB 10 is is a joke. Still years behind in innovation. I can't wait till BB total tanks and I'll be there watching while having my popcorn and pop.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]hugh fink[/nom]what Gloria replied I'm taken by surprise that anyone able to profit $6513 in a few weeks on the internet. did you look at this web page,,, (removed)[/citation]

Tell her for me, she's a SLUUUUTT

xpeh

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2011
[citation][nom]CeoPuppetUall[/nom]Black Berry should win a Academy Award for "Best Comedy" - This BB 10 is is a joke. Still years behind in innovation. I can't wait till BB total tanks and I'll be there watching while having my popcorn and pop.[/citation]

Just wait for the reviews, then try it for yourself before making such wise statements.

faust_67

Honorable
Dec 7, 2012
they're co-worker's half-sister's neighbour?
their spare time?
applie the instructions?
Instead of making money on Internet seated on your fat ass 20 hours a week, go back to school and learn to spell.

silverblue

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2009
[citation][nom]faust_67[/nom]their spare time?[/citation]
That one is actually correct, believe it or not. I'm disappointed that I didn't see the dog mentioned, though.

G

It's a weird world we live in where Microsoft is the most innovative in the smartphone market. There's BB/Android/iOS all ripping each other off, and then there's WP8 which actually looks and feels new.

Status
Not open for further replies.