BlackBerry London Could be Like Downsized PlayBook

Status
Not open for further replies.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
Looks pretty cool. Like the playbook.

I'm not sure why the playbook failed actually, it had one of the smoothest OS experiences you can find similar to ICS, WP7 and iOS (but on a tablet-like device), will support Android apps soon through an update (very soon!), small and long-lasting battery.

I mean to me, that makes it a pretty useful device. But everyone on this site has varying opinions.

Hopefully this device will be similar quality (build and experience-wise) but better recognized.
Just my 0.02c

G

I will ditch my iphone when this phone is released...love the playbook.

smit33

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012
As a frequent visitor of crackberry, and a true crackberry absuer, this is not what i want to see, but is however, what mainstream America wants to see. Gimme a bb10 phone with a full QWERTY keyboard and i will gladly get rid of my 9900.

fuxxnuts

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2011
I wouldnt say i'm a hater of blackberry since i deal with them on a daily basis, but they sure are WAYYYYY behind in terms of platform and hardware compared to apple/android offerings. I mean, when you blackberry evangelists were heralding and protecting the faith, blackberry was still releasing garbage like the bold 9000s, which, took on avg 15 minutes to boot! lol?

aftcomet

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2010
Now we're calling it a "super"phone? What happened to smartphone? Specs seem pretty standard to me. I don't see anything "super" about them....

Status
Not open for further replies.