Blackberry PlayBook: Photos and Specs

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

And yet the iPad will outsell this, and every tablet, by 90%. Just like the iPhone. Whine all you want about the antenna, but at the end of the day, Apple always comes out on top. Hmm.... Maybe that's why Apple has $40 billion cash and RIM is almost bankrupt and coming out with phones like the Torch that do nothing?

santeana

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2003
[citation][nom]miek[/nom]And yet the iPad will outsell this, and every tablet, by 90%. Just like the iPhone. Whine all you want about the antenna, but at the end of the day, Apple always comes out on top. Hmm.... Maybe that's why Apple has $40 billion cash and RIM is almost bankrupt and coming out with phones like the Torch that do nothing?[/citation]
What the hell are you smoking? Next time do a little research before you post. RIM is doing amazingly well and holding their own against Apple just fine. A simple google search of RIM's financial report for 2010 prove it. Maybe your iPropaganda app is faulty.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/research-in-motion-reports-second-quarter-results-2010-09-16?reflink=MW_news_stmp

http://www.puremobile.com/insiderblog/blackberry-is-selling-more-and-more-phones

bobwya

Distinguished
May 21, 2005
[citation][nom]Anonymous[/nom]And yet the iPad will outsell this, and every tablet, by 90%. Just like the iPhone. Whine all you want about the antenna, but at the end of the day, Apple always comes out on top. Hmm.... Maybe that's why Apple has $40 billion cash and RIM is almost bankrupt and coming out with phones like the Torch that do nothing?[/citation]

I love my iPod Touch 3G but Apple has no real market presence above this market point. The products (iComputers/iPhones/iPhad, etc.) are simply too expensive for what they deliver (or don't deliver). The price of an iPhone 4 buys me a very good 24" H-IPS full-HD computer monitor... Go figure....

The Rim device looks OK and I bet you even get lip-sync'd audio in x264 video clips (unlike iOS4 which has laggy video decoding)!!

feeddagoat

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2010
I'm very tempted by this but blackberry app store is nothing compared to apple or the android one. Tethering doesn't annoy me since I already have a blackberry and it means I can have this without having a second contract for data. The only other option that interests me is the dell streak. Both have their advantages and disadvantages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS