Blackberry Problem

Laban_18

Honorable
Jun 15, 2012
Hi guys, I have a blackberry Torch 9800 and it is currently running on OS 6.0 Bundle 695. So a couple of days ago, i updated my blackberry app world to version 4.0.0.63 and i noticed that the icon of the app world wasn't being displayed after the update. I have tried re-installing it, battery pulls, and i made sure that the option of "show all" in the main menu was ticked but I still didn't see it. Also, it isn't displayed in my downloads folder. I Google searched my problem and i saw something that said that I should try updating my device software. When i try to update it through the Blackberry itself, it says that my device software is up to date. But when i connected it to my laptop via blackberry desktop manager it said that an update is available. So i tried to update it but when it finishes backing up my device, it says that an error has occurred when downloading "modules" due to my internet connection and that i should retry later. I tried it later on about 3 times and still no avail. So my 2 problems are:
1. I cant find my app world icon but my phone says its installed.
2. I cant update my device software via the phone or via desktop manager.

Help please.

Laban_18

Honorable
Jun 15, 2012
I solved the problem, I upgraded my OS on my blackberry and that solved the problem about the app world. As the update via desktop manager, turns out it wasn't a problem, just tried later on and it worked.