Blu-Ray Disc Drives

Aqsa Nadeem

Honorable
Dec 26, 2012
I'm wanting to buy this laptop, in which it has this optional Blu-Ray Disc Drive. I need help with whether Should I take it or not? I mean, It will cost more 175 bucks morea and I can't trust the salesman to tell me what's right or not. Is it good to have, or just some extra luxury kind of thing. I know what are Blu-Ray Discs, I'm asking about BR Disc 'Drive', just in case to avoid getting irrelevant questions.

Solution
The only question you need to answer. Do you want to watch Blu-Ray movies on your laptop? If so, get the optional blu-ray drive (though as shanky states, $175 for the drive does seem a bit extreme). If you don't intend to watch blu-ray movies on this laptop, then there is no need for the drive.

-Wolf sends
The only question you need to answer. Do you want to watch Blu-Ray movies on your laptop? If so, get the optional blu-ray drive (though as shanky states, $175 for the drive does seem a bit extreme). If you don't intend to watch blu-ray movies on this laptop, then there is no need for the drive.

-Wolf sends

Solution