Jun 12, 2018
Just bought my laptop 3 months ago. The first 2 months is going well but this past 2 weeks there is at least 2-4 BSoD occurrence even chrome is the only application that is running *3-7 tabs open for school works*. Is there maybe a problem with my hardware?
Specs:
MSI GV62 7RD-2640PH
i7- 7700HQ
4gb DDR4 Ram
Nvidia GeForce Gtx 1050

Solution
I see. First I would try updating your graphics driver. Should this not help then I would do good deep scans for viruses and also malware on the computer to make sure they are not the cause.

After that we are getting into more complex issues. The next step I would try is running "chkdsk" (without the quotes) in the command prompt screen. The instructions for running it are below.

However, I would suggest you create a system restore point before doing this, just to be safe.

1. Go to the "Start" menu and then "Search".
2. Type in "cmd" (without the quotes).
3. From the list it gives right-click on "Command Prompt" and then select to use it as administrator.
4. Now when it loads you want to type in "chkdsk" (again without the quotes)...
I see. First I would try updating your graphics driver. Should this not help then I would do good deep scans for viruses and also malware on the computer to make sure they are not the cause.

After that we are getting into more complex issues. The next step I would try is running "chkdsk" (without the quotes) in the command prompt screen. The instructions for running it are below.

However, I would suggest you create a system restore point before doing this, just to be safe.

1. Go to the "Start" menu and then "Search".
2. Type in "cmd" (without the quotes).
3. From the list it gives right-click on "Command Prompt" and then select to use it as administrator.
4. Now when it loads you want to type in "chkdsk" (again without the quotes).
5. This will just check the disk but it won't fix anything.
6. The parameters for making any repairs, etc. using this command are:

"chkdsk C: /f" (without quotes) This option will attempt to fix any found errors

"chkdsk C: /r" (without quotes) This option will locate for bad sectors and recovery any readable information

"chkdsk C: /x" (without quotes) This option will force the volume you’re about to check to be dismounted before the utility begins a scan.

You can also run it using a combo of them or even all of them, like so... "chkdsk C: /f /r /x" (without quotes).

If the C: drive is in use, type Y to run a scan at your PC’s next restart. If so, exit Command Prompt and restart the computer.

Solution
Jun 12, 2018
*update*
I notice that my Laptop was not getting BSoD anymore. The last time it occurred was the day 9-22-18, 8 days from. And I think your suggestion helps me. My fault if I conclude the result that fast. Thank you for your help!