Bluetooth 4.0 Finalized, Brings 3 Modes

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Bluetooth has been fail from the beginning, and will continue to be complete fail until they come up with a way to make a bluetooth headset sound like DECT 6.0

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
This is awesome. I still remember the slow push from 1.1 to 2.0+ took a little while and now they have been pushing Bluetooth upgrades forward at a quick pace. If only Wi-Fi standards could do the same. Might be time to upgrade my Bluetooth 1.1 headset.

Hiniberus

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2009
Looking forward to higher transfer rates and such alongside the 3 modes, it would be pretty epic for a lot of devices to have it inbuilt just to transfer small files, even HDD's. You wouldn't think about the amount of times I had to stay rummaging through my bag to find the cursed USB cable just to upload a document to it from my laptop when it could be so much better if they just implement a small battery (like that used for the CMOS and Watches) to let you do just that through wireless connection. Extra brownie points if the battery recharges while the device is plugged in via USB.

eyemaster

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
Bluetooth works great for the PS3 and so far it works almost ok in the car. Still haven't figured out why it's intermitent in the car...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS