Question Bluetooth Lenovo

Apr 1, 2020
Dear,

For some unknown reason (Windows update, driver update) my Win 10 is not able to detect my Bluetooth device (Onboard), I have no ideas about how to fi it, any help ?

And also I don't know why my Win10 is not able to reset (maybe caused for the last win update ?)

WiFi is working though? Is Bluetooth device showing up in Device Manager? Did you try doing a driver update from Lenovo support site? Lenovo has a good system update utility that scans for available drivers, look for System Update if it's not installed already and run it.

Apr 1, 2020
WiFi is working though? Is Bluetooth device showing up in Device Manager? Did you try doing a driver update from Lenovo support site? Lenovo has a good system update utility that scans for available drivers, look for System Update if it's not installed already and run it.

WFI is working and Bluetooth is now showing up in Device Manager (It was working correctly) I've tried Lenovo updated and it says all drivers are up to date