Bluetooth PC troubles

Jason_43

Estimable
Nov 6, 2015
For whatever reason I can't get bluetooth audio to come out of my work PC - I think my laptop is a lenovo X250 running Win 7.

I get the same issue every single time I connect a bluetooth headset (LG HBS 700 and 750 have been tested) - stuttering audio that breaks in and out.

The problem is so annoying that I purchased a bluetooth transmitter thinking that would fix the issue and incredibly it does not.

So just to recap -
connect HBS via bluetooth to laptop's bluetooth chip - stutter
connect HBS via bluetooth to bluetooth transmitter (mixcder TR007) via laptop headphone jack - stutter
connect earbuds directly to headphone jack - no stutter
connect earbuds then swap to bluetooth transmitter - stutter

what in the world is going on here?

the audio engine is Realtek HD which seems pretty common - there is no theird party software - it is running through the native Win7 audio interface.

Jason_43

Estimable
Nov 6, 2015

Works perfectly with iPhone iPad and kindle. Definitely not the headphones.

Jen_Sai

Commendable
Oct 30, 2016
Very peculiar, sound set to "head set" or "audio jack" right?

I know when sending files between my laptop and tablet or phone if they're too close together they don't work too well
Slow, somtimes signal drops out completely.
Sounds daft, and probably isn't the issue, but pethap try the headphones a little further away from the computer?

Sorry I don't have a better answer right now :(

Jason_43

Estimable
Nov 6, 2015

Thanks. The Bluetooth transmitter is the hardest one to understand because it's the same exact signal as the laptop. I suppose the other test I need to run is the transmitter running off the iPhone headphone jack to make sure at least that is working.

Jason_43

Estimable
Nov 6, 2015

We have another pair of headphones at the house that work just fine. So apparently I need new headphones. Grumble.