Bluetooth receiver connect to CD Player?

dgoldfield

Estimable
Dec 26, 2015
Novice here. I have an old Onkyo receiver (TX-SV515PROII) with no optical/digital connection and no AUX connection. But my Onkyo CD player (DX-C606) does have an optical connection. Can I simply connect a Bluetooth receiver to the CD player's optical port and play audio from laptop/smartphone/ipad through the wired speakers?
Will my 24-bit HD Flac files lose HD since the CD player is connected to receiver via RCA Coax cables?
Which Bluetooth receiver is best?
thanks for you help!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
atbergin Audio 3
A Audio 5
M Audio 3
J Audio 1
V Audio 6
B Audio 1
Y Audio 4
A Audio 4
M Audio 1
A Audio 1
S Audio 2
N Audio 1
J Audio 9
E Audio 3
C Audio 9
W Audio 3
M Audio 3
P Audio 1
A Audio 3
J Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Setting up Bluetooth receiver and soundbar
Studio Monitors connected to PC AND bluetooth receiver at the same time
Solved! What's the best way to wirelessly stream audio from my Roku to my projector to my amp's bluetooth receiver?
Solved! How to connect Bluetooth transmitter receiver to speakers
Solved! How to connect Bluetooth audio receiver headset to Sony 5.1 home theater
Have a Bluetooth receiver from a small 2 speaker sound bar want to wire it to aux cable to connect phone Bluetooth to non Blue
how can I connect/pair my Yamaha TSR5810 AV receiver to bluetooth speakers
Can I connect R-15M to Samsung bluetooth rear receiver?
Connecting Alexa Dot to bluetooth-enabled AV receiver
My pc dont have any bluetooth device.I have a bluetooth audio receiver connected to my stereo system, stereo has no internal B
how can I connect Bluetooth Receiver and Transmitter both, with android phone simultaneously
How do I connect Samsung wireless speakers with Bluetooth to my xfinity cablebox, Pioneer receiver,Kenwood CD player,Samsung B
How do I connect my bluetooth enabled Sony XBR TV to my bluetooth enabled Pioneer VSX receiver?
I have bluetooth headsets and want to pair them to a non bluetooth receiver which has speakers and a tv connected to it .
connect bluetooth speakers to onkyo bluetoorh receiver
Connect multiple Bluetooth speakers to Receiver for whole house music
Denon Receiver - Connect to Surround Speakers Via Bluetooth
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to onkyo receiver that has no Bluetooth in it. Or please recommend a receiver that will co
How do i connect my tv to a bluetooth receiver
how to connect wireless outdoor bluetooth speakers to indoor stereo receiver

ASK THE COMMUNITY