Question Bluetooth transmitters for tv’s

Dec 4, 2019
Hi everyone,
I’d like to get a Bluetooth transmitter for my TV but I’d like to know first if the Bluetooth ear pod and the TV speakers can work at the same time. Thanks for your help on this.

page 31 of the TV´s manual:
"Output select
Allows you to select what controls the audio output. Fixed: Sound via speaker is adjusted with VOL+/- on the remote control unit or VOL+/- on the TV. Sound via the AUDIO OUT terminal is not adjustable and outputs at a consistent level. Variable: Sound via the AUDIO OUT terminal is adjusted with VOL+/-on the remote control unit or VOL+/- on the TV. Sound via speaker is muted"

Not sure if it would work similar with the digital audio out port, but it´s possible to use both TV´s speakers and headphone at the same time by the audio out port.

Reactions: Frostypaws
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Streaming Video & TVs 6
T Streaming Video & TVs 0
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
nik0sl Streaming Video & TVs 3
catchgarry Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 4
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 6
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 4
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question Can I connect my Hatatchi TV to Bluetooth Headphones
Question Connecting Bluetooth Headphones to Samsung TV
Question Getting Bluetooth on a LG 55UM7000PLC without delay?
Question Connecting LG 42LB73 to Bluetooth Headphones
Question LG Smart TV no sound after connecting bluetooth transmitter
Question I can't adjust the volume of my Firestick when connected to Bluetooth speakers
How To I want to connect a Bose speaker to my (not so smart) Samsung smart TV model UN55ES71000 I found the 2.1 version or Bluetooth speed is not upgradable
How to merge Bluetooth for two same sound systems ?
Solved! How to turn on bluetooth
Solved! Is Bluetooth important
connecting a sony sound bar to my tv with bluetooth
how can I connect my bose wireless Bluetooth speaker to my samsung tv that has no bluetooth
Solved! Can I connect to Chromecast using Bluetooth on my phone
Solved! No audio out on my tv. I want to send sound to Bluetooth headphones. What do I need to do this?
Sound Out Setting issue with Bluetooth Transmitter
Bluetooth Audio Transmitter with LG TV
I have a samsung smart tv (UN32J5205AFXZA) that has no bluetooth. Is it possible to add a adapter to transmitte bluetooth to m
I'm trying to find a new TV with an audio out option. This is necessary to connect to a bluetooth transmitter which feeds my h
Using a bluetooth transmitter connected to the audio output of an Optoma projector, can I marry wireless/bluetooth speakers?
Pair tv using bluetoith transmitter to Bluetooth receiver

ASK THE COMMUNITY