Solved! Bluetooth/WiFi malfunction in area with a BLES instituted

thomas.holtrey

Prominent
Jan 24, 2018
My bluetooth turns itself automatically in an area with a known bluetooth low energy system. My wifi disconnects every time I shut off my screen. This only happens in one place. How can i fix this?

Solution
If it only happens in one place then I would say it isn't the phone but something in the area that is messing with the phone.

To be sure, when youa re in that area, try turning restarting (power fully off and then back on) the phone and do not load any apps. Then see if it happens or not. If it doesn't happen at all, then you may have an app on your phone that is the problem. If, however it happens even when running no apps at all (on a clean start) then there is something in that area that interferes and you need to either find out what it is or get a phone that can cut through whatever the problem is.
If it only happens in one place then I would say it isn't the phone but something in the area that is messing with the phone.

To be sure, when youa re in that area, try turning restarting (power fully off and then back on) the phone and do not load any apps. Then see if it happens or not. If it doesn't happen at all, then you may have an app on your phone that is the problem. If, however it happens even when running no apps at all (on a clean start) then there is something in that area that interferes and you need to either find out what it is or get a phone that can cut through whatever the problem is.

Solution