Solved! Blur graphics windows 10 Intel graphics

tytyboyzin

Great
Oct 22, 2018
Blur occur when sth is doing actions in applications, games or videos(every where and sometimes happens on text). I see that my graphic shows difference between in Intel control panel(Intel HD Graphics 4400) and in Device manager(Intel HD Graphics Family) and also i have 4gb rams but the processor run only 2.00 GHz. My laptop runs very slow.

This happens after I reset my Laptop because I have download and play PUBG mobile for PC and it made graphics blur.

How to fix this?

tytyboyzin

Great
Oct 22, 2018
I'm sorry maybe this is my fault. I see my friend laptop has 4gb RAM and his processor has 2.80GHz and mine has the same RAM as him but processor only has 2.00GHz

No, that's not why it's blurred. The Intel GPU is just as good as any other GPU for basic graphics performance and for on-screen text, but will certainly struggle with games and hi-res videos.

Now, going back to your opening post:

"I see that my graphic shows difference between in Intel control panel(Intel HD Graphics 4400) and in Device manager(Intel HD Graphics Family)"

Nothing wrong there at all, Intel HD Graphics 4400 and Intel HD Graphics Family are both the same thing --- it's just that Device Manager is unable to identify the specific model number --- but that doesn't matter.

You could try installing the latest Intel graphics driver for your laptop model from the manufacturer's website, other than that I have nothing more to say except to make sure that your laptop display is set to the correct resolution, as incorrect display resolution can give rise to blurred graphics and text.

Good luck.

tytyboyzin

Great
Oct 22, 2018
Oh, thanks very much but I check already from the manufacture website it says my Intel HD graphics Family is up to date and on the right resolution. So what should I do?

Some of my friends said that my laptop has problem with monitor is it right?

And I want to ask you that my fingerprint in laptop works well last time before i reset but after that it doesn't work and when i try to scan it says...(sorry I forget that word but it mean as my laptop has sth wrong with that). Why this happens?