Boot problems after uninstalling some drivers

Notscrawnytawny

Estimable
Apr 19, 2015
My tosh iba laptop was my reading my sd card so I went online and checked for solutions, and it told me to go to device manager and etc and uninstall whichever had the yellow exclamation points, and to restart, but then, my laptop won't restart. It is just looping from black, to the bios page that has the tosh iba leading innovations thing, and I don't know what to do, and I'm worried it won't go back to normal, what can I do?

Solution
Start Factory Recovery (but you will lose any saved files, and you'll have to reinstall any software that you've installed since you got the laptop).

Turn your laptop off.
Press and hold down the '0' (zero) key and at the same time press the power button.
Keep 0 key pressed until Factory Recovery shows on the screen.
Follow the on-screen prompts.

As for the SD card, it may simply have been corrupted which is by no means uncommon.
Just buy a new card if it doesn't work after recovery has finished.
Start Factory Recovery (but you will lose any saved files, and you'll have to reinstall any software that you've installed since you got the laptop).

Turn your laptop off.
Press and hold down the '0' (zero) key and at the same time press the power button.
Keep 0 key pressed until Factory Recovery shows on the screen.
Follow the on-screen prompts.

As for the SD card, it may simply have been corrupted which is by no means uncommon.
Just buy a new card if it doesn't work after recovery has finished.

Solution