Bought a fake Sades headset - Drivers not working

potatoman1000

Honorable
Jan 1, 2014
So I bought a new headset called the Sades A30S. I plugged it in and it works fine. I try to play CSGO and it won't launch anymore. After some intensive testing for a few hours, I have concluded that CSGO doesn't launch because the drivers aren't installed for the headset. The thing is, when I try to install the drivers (downloaded from online) it prompts me to plug the headset in even though it is. I realised that my headset may not be genuine hence why it doesn't work with the drivers (website says the driver won't work with unofficial headsets). I'm not bothered with the hassle of contacting Amazon for a replacement so I was wondering if there is a 7.1 surround sound HD audio driver that will work with any headset. Thanks for any help.

Solution
Have you right clicked on the speaker on windows desktop and selected playback devices.

The headset should be set as default playback device by right clicking on it in sound manager.
Or set as default communications device.

Once set right click again on the headset in windows sound manager and select speaker setup.
If the headset has 7.1 surround sound select that speaker option.
Then click apply, or ok.

Shaun o

Distinguished
Have you right clicked on the speaker on windows desktop and selected playback devices.

The headset should be set as default playback device by right clicking on it in sound manager.
Or set as default communications device.

Once set right click again on the headset in windows sound manager and select speaker setup.
If the headset has 7.1 surround sound select that speaker option.
Then click apply, or ok.

Solution