Bought new laptop, but when I try to play games it occasionally gives me a BSOD.

diogoviveiros

Prominent
Dec 10, 2017
Operating System

Windows 10
Computer Specs

Powerspec 1510
GTX 1070
Intel 630 HD Graphics
Intel Core I7 7700HQ
250GB M.2 SSD & 1TB HDD

Screenshots of BSODs:
https://imgur.com/a/DlRWo

Hello, I've just gotten a new laptop during Black Friday and now it's giving me issues. Essentially, everytime I'm playing any sort of game (especially Rocket League,) I usually either freeze, crash, or more commonly, get a BSOD error that generally gives me a .sys that failed but is never consistent as to which one exactly failed (here is the link of all the different kinds of BSOD errors I've gotten: https://imgur.com/a/DlRWo .) From what I've researched, I think it's an issue with drivers, but I cannot find decent driver software that can just download everything that's missing. That being said, I'm not 100% sure that is the issue either. I initially thought it would be fault RAM, but I ran Windows Memory Diagnostics and it said that everything was fine there.My PC runs buttery smooth when I'm doing any other tasks like writing this right now. Even playing the game is really smooth. It's just when it crashes that it gives me issues. It's really weird.Thanks for your help!

diogoviveiros

Prominent
Dec 10, 2017

Guess so, I just wanted to avoid that if the issue was only with the drivers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AG95 Laptop Tech Support 5
H Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 5
M Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 5
Rafael Mestdag Laptop Tech Support 5
C Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 6
T Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 4
S Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Recently bought helios 300 predator laptop gtx 1050 ti. Problem is it charges upto 100% and when i remove the charger it drops down to 99% instantly
Solved! I bought a ibm r54 laptop. I think before they sold it to me they erased everything. Is there a way to recover with out a disk
Solved! I bought a Gaming Laptop two days ago and have been having some very unique and very irritating problems with the GPU
My asus laptop which I bought 4 months ago shuts down Immediately on removing the charger and won't open unless plugged in. An
I bought a brand new core i7 7th generation 8gb ram laptop but the browsing speed of the laptop is really slow. my internet is
Solved! I just bought an Alien ware 13 R2 series laptop second hand, The laptop turns on fine but it won't progress past the setup scr
I bought a used Toshiba laptop and don't have the password to unlock the lock screen,so I can get to the main screen, how can
I bought a laptop on offer up online. I want to factory reset but the girl's stuff is in it. Just want to make it so I can lea
I bought a new laptop and upon reopening it it responded; your computer is running low due to scarce resource so no new user c
I bought a new laptop that can render all games on high settings then the next day it already started to freeze and get frame
Laptop runs games a lot worse than when I first bought it
I just bought an old laptop with Win10 and working fine, should I go back to Win7 for gaming compatibility?
just bought a new msi laptop gaming series TODAY and the speakers already sound like blown speakers
I have sony vaio laptop and i also bought a gamepad of enter... gamepad is working properly but it not working in games..
Is this a good laptop to buy ?! What games i can play on it if i bought it ?
I have a microphone that I've just bought (and an adapter) and I use the adapter (because my laptop has a headset socket) and
I recently bought a headset, but my laptop only has 1 combined mic/headphone jack, and the mic doesn't show up.
Best gaming laptop close to $1000 and can be bought/shipped to Australia?
Best laptop that can be bought in australia for 1500$ gaming.
What is the best gaming laptop for under 1250 that can be bought in australia.

ASK THE COMMUNITY