Bought Toshiba laptop from pawn shop and it says my password expired and it's requiring every movable media to reset it which

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandyG44

Prominent
Mar 25, 2017
A friend of mine bought a Toshiba laptop from the pawn shop now it says her password expired, and when she tries to reset it it says that she must have a removable media device like a USB flash drive in order to do this. She does not have one and I have never seen this before how can she reset her password to get into her computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AG95 Laptop Tech Support 5
Cosmin85 Laptop Tech Support 1
X Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 3
F Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 4
R Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 4
K Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 9
M Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question Recently bought helios 300 predator laptop gtx 1050 ti. Problem is it charges upto 100% and when i remove the charger it drops down to 99% instantly
Question Hi. I've bought an Acer Aspire 3 A315-53-35FQ and, after one week of use, it does not start anymore.
I just bought a new ACER Aspire Cloudbook 14,i forgot to bring the manual that will tell me how to set the first user name and
Solved! I bought a ibm r54 laptop. I think before they sold it to me they erased everything. Is there a way to recover with out a disk
Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming (bought mid 2017) slow as hell.
I bought a used Toshiba laptop and don't have the password to unlock the lock screen,so I can get to the main screen, how can
Toshiba p75-A7200 Not showing any lights - bought a new motherboard - now won't turn on
Bought Toshiba satellite w windows vista. Had previous owner password and tried every reset still no luck... help
Just bought a toshiba satellite click 10 lx0w-c32 and it turned off and now asking for a password when turned on. How do I get
i bought this laptop from cashcrusaders cheaply so i can not find my serial number i am using Toshiba
Bought a brand new Toshiba Satellite laptop /notebook. ..I have had nothing but trouble with it ever since. It will not sta
I bought used laptop. Now what?
Toshiba satellite L675 how to get back to factory setting everything i have tried doesnt work. Do not,have disc . bought it of
i have a new toshiba satelite.we bought it for about 2 days ago .
toshiba satellite L50T-B how do I access bios (bought new Apr 2015 directly from Toshiba)
Toshiba satellite c50, bought a dvd drive for usb but won't play!
Toshiba display dead, bought new one, and new inverter; still nothing
Bought used toshiba satalite laptop and want to clean out previous owners stuff, what do I do?
How to make my computer like the day i bought it
I bought a toshiba tecra s3 used it had no hdd drive or drivers so i bought a 50

ASK THE COMMUNITY