on my laptop when I try connecting to Wi-Fi instead of asking for password it asks for security key and then says can't connec

If it is a password you created I would be sure you are typing it in correctly. Including any caps. If it is the password that came with the device, then you may want to contact the manufacturer of the jetpack, or the carrier/service provider you have the internet service through, about the issue.

If it is a password you created I would be sure you are typing it in correctly. Including any caps. If it is the password that came with the device, then you may want to contact the manufacturer of the jetpack, or the carrier/service provider you have the internet service through, about the issue.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Laptop Tech Support 18
P Laptop Tech Support 1
darren12341234 Laptop Tech Support 1
O Laptop Tech Support 2
Shrey30 Laptop Tech Support 0
F Laptop Tech Support 7
WadeCastle Laptop Tech Support 0
S Laptop Tech Support 2
N Laptop Tech Support 2
Raj Negi Laptop Tech Support 0
Svlasak Laptop Tech Support 2
paccjas Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 6
S Laptop Tech Support 1
SailorMoonChan Laptop Tech Support 0
R Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 8
A Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 9
L Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Need help connecting Old USB Harmon/Kardon SoundSticks and new 2021 Dell XPS laptop
Question HP LAPTOP WILL CONNECT IN ONE ROOM & NOT ANOTHER
Question Connected my laptop to an external monitor that is 144hz and it doesnt show the 144hz option what do i do.
Question Spark/fried display connection on laptop
Question No beep sound when connecting charger! Acer nitro 5
Question Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi, only when "extender" is connected
Question Connect laptop to 5.1 speakers
Solved! Why does my laptop's screen turns blank and the audio disappear when I connect my laptop to an hdmi port?
Question How do I fix a network issue where laptop will connect to wifi extender but won't connect to internet on main wifi router?
Question External mic does not pick sound when connected to 3.5mm jack
Solved! 1 home WiFi won’t connect to laptop but other will
Solved! Issue Connecting a Secondary Monitor to Laptop
Solved! connecting laptop to pc to share bluetooth
Solved! Why my laptop charger is nt connecting and cahrging?
Question Need help with connecting mic from 3.5mm to USB adapter to ACER laptop.
Solved! laptop connected by hdmi to tv but video only plays in a tiny window when maximised. Why?
Solved! How to connect 144hz laptop to 144hz monitor
Asus laptop unable to connect to this network wifi connection. Password is correct. Works fine if I restart laptop.
ASUS Laptop can't connect to wifi within range and with the correct password
Why can't i type in a password to connect to another wifi on my Windows 10 laptop

ASK THE COMMUNITY