Brand New Speakers Distorted

Gamer Kid

Estimable
Aug 26, 2015
Hi, I have recently bought a brand new pair of Logitech Z625 2.1 Speakers and am having a little bit of a distortion problem. Whenever I play bassy music, the two smaller speakers will be distorted and I am worried about it causing damage. Is there any way I can turn off the bass on the satellites and only play it from the sub? Any advice will be appreciated. :)

Solution
Some bass does have to come from the satellites. That's why they call it a subwoofer not a woofer. If you reduce the bass in the computer you can raise the sub level up on the speakers. That might help.
It is also possible that the satellites just don't play loud enough for you.
Using the optical input on the speakers might help, if that is an option, since it might give you more control from the computer.
Some bass does have to come from the satellites. That's why they call it a subwoofer not a woofer. If you reduce the bass in the computer you can raise the sub level up on the speakers. That might help.
It is also possible that the satellites just don't play loud enough for you.
Using the optical input on the speakers might help, if that is an option, since it might give you more control from the computer.

Solution