Britney Spears Targeted by Satanic Hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parrdacc

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
Well I knew it was just a matter of time before the big wave of twitter account hacks happened. I just do not get why anyone would use these "social" sites anyway. You know things like this are going to happen and what with companies using them to basically keep tabs on their employees and if they do not like what they see "You're fired". If your a famous person your target number one right off the bat.

Okay, sorry, I did not mean to rant. Ok, I did. Just wish people who use these sites would understand what can happen and take that into account before posting, tweeting, or tooting any information about themselves especially if it is personal.

Parrdacc

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
and Britney Spears? Why? You can say anything about her and people would not be shocked. She rights her own demise anyway. You can find better targets then that.

rbarone69

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2006
Hackers can *always* find a way to gain access.

Especially when they are very visible people. I bet this happens very often (I know e-Bay has some serious problems)

sqhacker

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2009
"I give myself to Lucifer every day for it to arrive as quickly as possible. Glory to satan!"

^^ Pics or it didnt happen?

fonzy

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2005
Didn't she shave her head and put 666 on the back of her neck before during one of her episodes?

I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

nelson_nel

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2009
http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/

Way less ads, way more reliable reviews, their benchmarks aren't always being called into question.

And tech news is actually tech-related and not based on what the editors like to write about. Done with Wii-Apple city.

See ya there.

G

Britney's password was 'britney' to make it easier for her to remember.

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
The hacker couldn't think up anything any more creative than Satan worship? At least make the comments in a way that would lead to some skepticism over the true origins or go with the classic 8 year old "I'm a poopy head" comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.