broke my phone and already transferred my apps into my sd card

Apr 23, 2018
i have an app called color note and i transferred it in to my sdcard before my phone broke. how can i open my color note app in to my sis android phone? i need help bcus i have a lot of important note there. need help!!!

Solution
You can't. You can try locating the file that is used by the app. Where it saves the data. You may get lucky and find it. Try using the file manager on the phone or connect the phone to a computer (or put the SD card in a computer) and look for the data file. You will have to find out what file type they are saved as though. That you will have to ask the app's creators. Once you can save the file where the data was stored, then you can get the app on a different device and open the file in the new app installation.

That is, at least, if the SD card wasn't encoded to work as internal storage. If it was, you are out of luck. No way to access data then.
You can't. You can try locating the file that is used by the app. Where it saves the data. You may get lucky and find it. Try using the file manager on the phone or connect the phone to a computer (or put the SD card in a computer) and look for the data file. You will have to find out what file type they are saved as though. That you will have to ask the app's creators. Once you can save the file where the data was stored, then you can get the app on a different device and open the file in the new app installation.

That is, at least, if the SD card wasn't encoded to work as internal storage. If it was, you are out of luck. No way to access data then.

Solution