Broke my samsung gravity smart

lalaland123

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2012
The phone works, but the screen won't light up. I don't know why it happened, it didn't take a fall and stop working or anything like that. I've only had it for 4 months, and it hasn't given me any problems until now :s
I really want to get it fixed and not have to buy a new phone!

DLawrence910

Honorable
Apr 29, 2012

Mine did the same thing! I just woke up one morning after owning it for only 2 months...when I tried to turn it on it would not work anymore. The only way that I could see my screen was to slide the phone open. HOWEVER after doing that for 2 days now that does not even work. Agghh! Anyway... I see that you posted this in Jan. did you ever find a way to fix it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Android Smartphones 2
M Android Smartphones 2
T Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 3
T Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
Z Android Smartphones 3
M Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 2
M Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
V Android Smartphones 5
C Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 4
Similar threads
I have an SD card that was formatted to work only on my ZTE mobile phone. My phone broke and I don't want to lose the contents
I have saved my photos and apps in my SD card and my phone was broked and I have a new phone in which if I insert my SD card i
How do i get all my data to my new phone when my other one broke and i didnt have back up data on
I broke my android phone but, I got a new one how can I get photos from it when the ad card is missing and the photos are stor
broke my phone and already transferred my apps into my sd card
My boyfied broke my phone and took SIM card I want old pictures
Charging port broke of from the phone how can i charge the phone if it says not removae battery
My straight talk phone broke any way to get my contacts
Broke my phone and need to reset it
Stylo 2 broke and was not backed up
My other phone that my husband was using broke. How can we get the contacts list from it ?
broke my phone
My phone broke so I want to transfer it to my other phone and keep both numbers on one phone until I buy another phone
Phone charger broke
Broke phone today & got a new one. Trying to sync accounts now. Need my old phone number for an account & do t remember it. Ho
LG G4 is broke
My old phone broke. It would not come on. How do i get my contacts from that phone i do not have the old phone or sim card
My ZTE Maven won't turn on my power button is broke and its charged all the way and i have tried holding the power button alon
My android phone is broke. How can I get pics off it. They are irreplaceable pics of a loved one who passed.
my android phone broke - how can i get my contacts transferred to my new phone?

ASK THE COMMUNITY