Broke phone today & got a new one. Trying to sync accounts now. Need my old phone number for an account & do t remember it. Ho

vrmontr

Commendable
Oct 28, 2016
I need to find my old cell # because I can't remember it & need it for an account. I broke my phone today & bought a new one.

Solution
There is no way to get it from the old phone if you broke it.

Your only options then are to either ask someone who knew your number (friend, relative, co-worker, etc.) what the number was or to contact your old service provider/carrier, and get the number from them.
There is no way to get it from the old phone if you broke it.

Your only options then are to either ask someone who knew your number (friend, relative, co-worker, etc.) what the number was or to contact your old service provider/carrier, and get the number from them.

Solution

vrmontr

Commendable
Oct 28, 2016

kiotii

Estimable
Oct 22, 2015

Put SIM from broken phone into new phone, send a text to your NEW PHONE SIM number....then swap SIMS again and look at Message inbox...it will show number of old phone .........you have to have Caller ID activated in the new phone settings...OR put old sim in new phone, call Customer services and ask what the number is for the phone you are using