Broken graphics card, Integrated graphics card not functioning.

Chaitanya Karra

Estimable
Jul 2, 2015
I have a hp g6 2015tx laptop with ati 7670m graphics card and running win7 ultimate 64 bit. Recently my graphics card broke due to unknown reasons. I see weird artifacts all over my screen and after a while my screen goes completely black. I disabled the graphics card in safe mode and now i can use my laptop.

The problem is, in device manager there is a yellow warning sign near my hd4000 integrated card that says code 52.I disabled driver signature enforcement in advanced boot options and now it shows code 43.I uninstalled the driver and tried installing hd4000 drivers from the hp website but it tells me i dont have minimum system requirements to install the driver.I installed the ati drivers which recognizes my hd4000 too but i get the same code43 again.

I cant startup any games on my laptop as they give me a directX driver error.I just want to be able a couple of games on my hd4000.

meat_loaf

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2011

Both of these sounds like driver problems hence digital signature. I think its because windows is not recognizing your drivers and hence your graphics card is not responding.

chaitanyakarra

Estimable
Jul 8, 2015

The graphics card works but the screen is full of white and black dots and the screen turns off after 20-30 seconds of usage

meat_loaf

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2011

If its full of black and white dots it means your gpu card is dying. Mostly its the vram. Time to go buy a new one.